If you go

Winnipeg Free Press - Section G - - DESTINATIONS -

TAKE the I-10 from Palm Springs and con­nect to CA 86 S. For the Sal­ton City side, stay on 86. For the more-de­vel­oped Sal­ton Sea State Recre­ation Area, con­nect to High­way 111. To get to cor­rego Springs, take what is called the cor­rego-Sal­ton Sea Way. Ram’s Hill is a 10-minute drive from cor­rego Springs. In cor­rego Springs, be sure to visit the Tribal Trad­ing Post, where you will find sculp­tures like those in the desert, and a most unique col­lec­tion of an­tiques from around the world.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.