Shock kills man fishing next to power station
A man died from an electric shock while fishing in a reservoir next to a power station in Guangzhou, New Express reported on Thursday. He and a friend entered the grounds of the power station on Sept 6 and ignored signs warning of high-voltage lines. The dead man’s family filed a lawsuit seeking compensation, but it was rejected. The court said the victim was 90 percent responsible for the accident, and the power station manager had 10 percent responsibility.