High­rise fire caused by in­cor­rect wiring

China Daily (Hong Kong) - - NATION | DIGEST -

A fire in a high­rise build­ing in down­town Guangzhou on Sun­day was caused by an elec­tri­cal short cir­cuit, the pro­vin­cial emer­gency re­sponse of­fice said on Fri­day. Pre­lim­i­nary in­ves­ti­ga­tion shows Jin, a wire­man, did not fol­low the cor­rect pro­ce­dure when in­stalling the power sup­ply. The fire broke out at about 7 pm on Dec 15.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from China

© PressReader. All rights reserved.