Woman, 101, dies in kitchen tragedy

China Daily (Hong Kong) - - WORLD -

Au­thor­i­ties said a 101-yearold sub­ur­ban Bos­ton woman died when a stove­top fire spread through her kitchen and ig­nited her cloth­ing. They didn’t re­lease the vic­tim’s name. She died on Wed­nes­day in her home in Mel­rose, about 15 kilo­me­ters north of Bos­ton. Fire­fight­ers found the woman’s body on the ground floor of the twofam­ily home. She was alone and ap­peared to have been cook­ing her­self a meal.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from China

© PressReader. All rights reserved.