Ex­tin­guisher prank ended badly

China Daily (USA) - - CHINA -

A bride­groom was hos­pi­tal­ized after in­hal­ing the con­tents of a fire ex­tin­guisher at his wed­ding cer­e­mony in a prac­ti­cal joke gone wrong. The un­named man was sprayed with a dry pow­der fire ex­tin­guisher by his friends as a joke, but footage of the in­ci­dent pub­lished on­line shows him strug­gling to breathe be­fore fall­ing to the ground. Doc­tors said the toxic pow­der had blocked his air­ways and could cause lung disease in later life.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from China

© PressReader. All rights reserved.