Major outcomes of Sin o-CE E meeting
• China is willing to continue to build the Hungary-Serbia Railway, to run 350 kilometers between Budapest and Belgrade.
• Leaders reaffirmed support for a cooperation initiative involving ports on the Adriatic, Baltic and Black seas and along inland waterways.
• Leaders recognized a need for, and willingness to make, concerted efforts to synergize the Belt and Road Initiative and strategies launched by the European Union.
• Leaders supported development of transport routes between Europe and Asia, including intensifying Europe-China international rail freight traffic.
• Leaders supported Romania’s establishment of the China-CEE Center for Dialogue and Cooperation on Energy Projects and welcomed participation from institutions, businesses and organizations in China and Central and Eastern European nations.
• Financial institutions and businesses fromthe CEE region were invited to contribute to an investment fund launched by Sino-CEE Finance Holding Co Ltd, to promote cooperation on connectivity and related industries.