1. Chop the pork finely, and soak it in cold water for half an hour.
2. Drain the minced pork, then add the egg white, salt, starch, spring onion, ginger, and water, mixing fully into meat paste.
3. Chop the fish finely, add salt and starch, and stir well. 4. Mix the pork paste and the fish together.
5. Whisk the eggs. Pour some vegetable oil into a pan, and fry eggs into a thin omelet.
6. Roll the meat mixture into the omelet, and cut it into thin slices around three centimeters wide.
7. Grease a plate with the lard, place the prepared slices onto it (don’t forget to make it into a dragon shape). Steam for 15 minutes.
8. Drizzle dish with some chicken broth if you like, or just serve as is.