Open­ing a bank ac­count

Fiji Sun - - Comments - Feed­back: jy­otip@fi­

Sukha Singh, Labasa

Why do you have to take your child to a Jus­tice of Peace to cer­tify that you are the fa­ther of the child? Why can’t they open an ac­count us­ing a birth cer­tifi­cate and the TIN num­ber? The ques­tion here is how does the JP know that the child is yours?

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Fiji

© PressReader. All rights reserved.