1 Placez les majuscules là où elles sont nécessaires.
1. reading the daily telegraph in westminster cathedral is frowned upon by bishops and canons alike.
2. mondays and wednesdays are early closing days except in august and in the winter months.
3. north-westerly winds are expected to blow in areas of the north-east and south-east during the night.
4. the british prime minister lives at 10 downing street.
5. prime ministers worldwide have to work to very tight schedules. 6. one of my favorite films is gone with the wind.