Toxic fumes.

Kathimerini English - - Front Page -

A 4-year-old boy was be­ing treated in an Athens hos­pi­tal for res­pi­ra­tory prob­lems yes­ter­day fol­low­ing a fire at his home in Larissa, cen­tral Greece, on Wed­nes­day. Ac­cord­ing to the lo­cal fire de­part­ment, the fire was started by a candle that had been lit as the elec­tric­ity to the apart­ment had been cut off due to the fam­ily’s in­abil­ity to pay the power bill. The 4year-old was treated in a Larissa hos­pi­tal be­fore be­ing trans­ferred to the cap­i­tal.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Greece

© PressReader. All rights reserved.