Stove fumes.

Kathimerini English - - Front Page -

A fam­ily of seven in a vil­lage in the La­sithi area of Crete were rushed to hos­pi­tal yes­ter­day with poi­son­ing symp­toms af­ter in­hal­ing fumes from a heat­ing stove at their home. Ac­cord­ing to re­ports, the in­ci­dent oc­curred at around 4 a.m. and af­fected four chil­dren aged be­tween 8 and 13, the par­ents and a grand­mother in the vil­lage of Oreino. The chil­dren re­mained in hos­pi­tal yes­ter­day but their con­di­tion is re­port­edly not life-threat­en­ing.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Greece

© PressReader. All rights reserved.