In a pinch
We all have those days when we wish there was an easier way or a shortcut to some of the tasks we have to complete. If that is you today you are in luck.
These tips will save your time and sanity.
* When cooking or baking, spray your measuring cup or spoon with cooking spray before using it for something like honey so that it slides right out with no mess.
* Use toothpaste mixed with a little baking soda to clean your pots and pans.
* Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from fabrics.
* Fold your sheet set and store in one of the pillow cases. It makes it neat for storage, takes up less space and when you are ready to use it the set is all in one place.
* Win the sock war by putting markings below the heels with permanent marker. You will always be able to pair them successfully.
* Remove all packaging that takes up space before storing, unless you absolutely need the box for instructions. The contents are usually much smaller and take up less space. (Free Household Tips)