Something for everyone in this Spring/summer collection
• The 2017 Japan Collection adidas Golf Fashion Show
• Inaugural Singha Phuket Open
• New BLUNT Premium Store In KL
• Audemars Piguet 2017 Golf Invitational
• Team Great Britain Wins In Majorca
• Hublot Golf Cup At Karlstejn
• Lexi Thompson SEAL Legacy Foundation Sky Dive
• 1,000km Cancer Charity Golf Trek
• 5th Turkish Airlines World Golf Cup
• The Good News Keep Coming!
The latest Japan Collection from adidas Golf once again lit up the retail floor of the Takashimaya department store in Singapore. With a fashionable mix of stripes, checks and a funky London-inspired pattern, there are colours and patterns for both fun and serious golfers. The aim of the Japan Collection’s ‘Style and Move’ concept is to create modern apparels that give a clean appearance with the flexibility to move with the golf swing.
Technology is once again an important feature of the collection. HeatShade is embedded into the material to reduce overall heat and comes with a UV protection of up to UPF25 built in as well. Climachill 2.0 is back and cooler than ever before, the updated Climachill fabric features moisture wicking and ventilation for maximum cooling. Both of these technologies are an ideal choice for the hot and humid fairways of the region.
Ladies can chose from a range of bright and bold skirts and shorts with matching shirts in white, orange, navy and sky blue. The men’s range echoes the ladies, but adds some striped shirts and a touch of yellow for the more fashionably daring gents out there. Caps, gloves, golf bags and Boston bags complete the collection for complete comfort and style from top to toe.