Some of his famous quotes!
● We’re human but our nature is to fly.
● The reason we say that humans have free will is because we can’t predict what they’ll do.
● Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
● The greatest enemy of knowledge isn’t ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
● What makes us unique is transcending our limits ….. How we transcend these limits with our minds and machines.
● However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. ● My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus.
● Asked by New Scientist magazine what he thought about most, hawking answered: “Women. They are a complete mystery!”
● On scientific discoveries he said: “I wouldn’t compare it to sex, but it lasts longer.”