THE POWER OF MAGAZINES!
1. No need to switch ‘on’. 2. Not dependent on electricity or batteries. 3. A purchase of a magazine costing
100 to 150 indicates a commitment, a positive desire to read it from cover to cover. 4. Production values of magazines are about the best you can get in print. Higher quality images, reproduced with full colour and gloss, allow a clearer picture of the product or representation of the service. 5. The shelf life of most magazines is a month and not just a few minutes in the morning.
6. Magazines are read when you are at leisure. Therefore, a lot more is ingested and imbibed. With magazines, therefore, advertising works and makes an impression. 7. For special interests, magazines
source. are the best With competent writers and researched articles, magazine content has far more credibility than any other source. Magazines are more engaging.
8. Special interest magazines are read by avid enthusiasts; they are opinion makers who create a ripple effect by influencing others. 9. Most magazines offer their content to the reader in a medium of their choice, whether paper or digital.
10. Magazines can be shared Consequently, more persons can read a single magazine. 11. Globally, 7.3% of the total advertising spend is spent on magazines. In India, the magazine revolution started only after 2005 and the share is 2%.
12. Targeting with precision and without wastage is a key strength of magazines.