The Calicut Town Service Co-operative Bank Ltd
Town Bank Tower, A. G. Road, Kozhikode - 673001 Ph: 91 495 2765474/ 2762473 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Calicut Town Service Co-operative Bank Ltd is one of the leading primary service cooperative banks in Kozhikode district of Kerala. The Chief promoter of the bank is Mr. M. Bhaskaran. The bank got registered on 31st July 1997 and commenced business on 3rd July 1998 with share capital of `1,36,300 in a small rented premise of about 350 sq. ft. area. The operations covered only 2 villages of the district. Sri Bhaskaran was elected
Modernisation and Technological Advancements
• Fully computerized and implemented Core Banking System (CBS) in 2004
• NEFT/RTGS facilities activated in 2010
• SMS and Missed Call Alert System introduced in 2010
• First to introduce ATM, Information Kiosk and data center among co-operative banks in 2014
• Easy Share Mailing System introduced in 2014
• For smart banking Mobile App “M Score” introduced in 2016
• Facilities of Western Union Money and Xpress Money Transfer
• Cash counting machines, fake note detectors and gold purity analyzer in all branches.
• Started a fair value ‘Neethi Medical Store’ and provides
medicines at discounted rates of 12% to 40%
• Provides financial assistance to people suffering from
cancer and kidney diseases
• Provides study material freely to schools on a large scale the first chairman of the Bank. He will complete his 20 years of chairmanship on the 30 October 2017.
The bank today has 8 branches and is planning to expand its business network to reach more and more people. As on 31 March 2017, it has deposits of `238.24 crore and the loan outstanding of `176.32 crore. It has secured the top classification of Class I Super Grade. The bank provides up to `50 lakh each as loan to its customers. • Distributes plants to the public as part of ‘Haritha Keralam’
• Provided toilet facilities and children’s parks in government
• Provided digital class room facilities to several L.P. Schools • Undertook programs to promote organic farming.
Growth in recent years:
• Share capital increased from `243,46,536 to
• Deposit outstanding increased from `1277,008,602 to `2379,315,049
• Loans disbursed increased from `1,376,537,730 to `1,705,645,422
• Total business increased from `5,239,084,566 to 7,836,200,394
• Profit increased from `44.07 crore to `176.12 crore. We represent one of the most thriving and ever expanding primary service co-operative bank!