Perfomance of DCCB, Eluru during the period ‘2013 - 2017’
The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB) ELURU, Operating in West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh for nearly a Century has been contributing for sustainable Rural prosperity and promotion of cooperation. The Bank is playing a vital role in socio economic development and transformation of Agricultural and Rural scenario in the District. The Bank has been reaching out to every part of the District with a strong net work of 34 branches and 263 PACS so as to offer various Banking services with a focus on supporting Agriculture and allied activities. The Bank has over 3 Lakhs of satisfied Customers majority of whom belonging to farming Community.
With Good Governance of the Board of Management lead by Sri Mutyala venkateswara Rao the Bank has scaled to new heights during the period 2013-2017. The Operational efficiency attained by the Executive team lead by Sri YV Raghavendra Reddy, Chief executive Officer has placed the Bank in continuous Profits every year. The Bank has received several awards higher tier of Institutions for its outstanding contribution.
The Bank has introduced new ‘Products and services’ to meet the needs of the Customers which includes ‘Multi purpose loans scheme’ and Flexi Deposit schemes. The Bank facilitated several PACS to convert as Multi service centers.
The Performance of the Bank in terms of growth in Key indicators during the preceding 5 years is as follows:
• The share capital of the Bank has grown from Rs. 7452.00 lakhs as on March, 2013 to Rs. 11165.00
lakhs as on March, 2017 registering a growth of 50% .
• The working capital of the Bank has increased from Rs.175909.00 lakhs to Rs. 260035.00 lakhs
as on March, 2017 registering a growth of 48% .
• The Deposits of the Bank have doubled Rs. 59529.00 lakhs as on March, 2013 to Rs. 119956.00
lakhs as on March, 2017.
• The Loans and Advances portfolio of the Bank increased from a level of Rs. 140445.00 lakhs to Rs. 184264.00 lakhs registering a growth of 31%.
• The Investments of the Bank have doubled from Rs. 32085.00 lakhs as on March, 2013 to Rs. 67787.00 lakhs as on March, 2017.
• The Net worth of the Bank has grown from Rs. 14851.00 lakhs as on March, 2013 to Rs. 17199.00 lakhs as on March, 2017 registering a growth of 16%.
• The CRAR has increased from 9.73% as on March, 2013 to 12.75% as on March, 2017 thus meeting the statutory requirement.
• The Loan recovery of the Bank is over 95% which has resulted in low NPA level of 4.57% as on March, 2017.
Sri Mutyala Venkateswara Rao
Sri YV Raghavendra Reddy
Chief Executive Officer