Carb or FI

Bike India - - IGNITION -

I am Rakesh from Pune and I have a car­bu­ret­ted mo­tor­cy­cle which I want to con­vert to a fuel-in­jected one. I would like to know that is it pos­si­ble to do so? If yes, then what is the cor­rect ap­proach that one needs to take in or­der to con­vert the sys­tem?

Rakesh Sharma, Pune

Dear Rakesh, in­ter­est­ing ques­tion we must say. How­ever, it is very dif­fi­cult to con­vert an ex­ist­ing bike to a fuel-in­jected one. The pro­ce­dure is pretty com­plex and re­quires a lot of en­gi­neer­ing and elec­tron­ics knowl­edge. Hence, we would not rec­om­mend such a change by an in­di­vid­ual. Rather, we would sug­gest that you go for a fuel-in­jected bike rather than con­vert­ing the ex­ist­ing sys­tem to FI.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.