Launched in 1990, CDF Columbia is known for its class, style and comfort. The brand has shown substantial growth year after year and is a leader in innovations in crafting a perfect pair of jeans. Catering to men from teenagers to middle aged individuals from middle to upper middle class segment, CDF Columbia offers products in innovative and trendy styles.
Brand’s core audience
The brand targets the sophisticated youth who understand quality and basic fashion. It caters to both working individuals as well as businessmen, from middle and upper middle class segment.
Present product portfolio
The company manufactures denim bottom wear, cotton trousers, linen trousers and shirts for men. Almost 70 percent of the brand’s collection comprises denims, while the rest constitute only 30 percent.
Change in demand in denim over the past year or two
The brand has witnessed significant changes and an increase in demand for denim due to its good quality and durability.
Top selling denim collections
The brand’s lycra based knitted denims are their strongest selling range offering a perfect fit and worn out washvalue.
New denim collections planned for the forthcoming season
For the forthcoming season the brand is planning to introduce a vast range of light-weight knitted denims, doby and structured denims with innovative tearing and worn out washes.
Plans regarding new denim product range/denim category expansion
CDF Columbia also plans to launch various new products like – worn out denim shirts, coloured knitted jeans in 12 to 15 shades in its core category.
Primary markets and retail presence
The brand has strong presence in the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Goa.
The brand’s key retailers are – Jaihind Retail Outlets, BSC Group, Tipsy Topsy, Milton Group and Gaysons.
Plans for exploring new markets
The brand is focusing on exploring the markets of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and Rajasthan in future.