Lal Metal Forge
In a competitive manufacturing business scenario, organizations that strictly adhere to quality, offer competitive prices, are backed by advanced infrastructure, and committed to customer satisfaction gain a competitive advantage. Lal Metal Forge Ltd. is a renowned name in the forgings orb. The firm has maintained a track record of supplying any kind of forgings and proof machined forgings to any industry sector. The ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001, and PED certified group caters to major oil refineries, petrochemical plants including clients in 150 cities in India and abroad. “We are a trusted name for quality. Delivering superlative quality products according to technical specifications and finished samples provided by our clients is our USP,” utters a dynamic Mr. Ratan Lal (CA), Managing Director. The brainchild behind the founding of Lal Metal Forge was CA Ratan Lal. He was supported in his endeavors by his brother CA Mahesh Goel, who was the co-founder and joined him in year 1998. What started with LAL FORGINGS (P) LTD in 1985 with an investment of Rs. 5 lakh blossomed into an empire within a short span of time. Currently, the firm is perched at a turnover of Rs. 45 crore, accentuated by an annual growth rate of 10%. The turning point came with the promotion of LAL METAL FORGE LTD, in year 2006.
• Forged flanges. • Forged components in alloy steel, carbon steel, and stainless steel
• Branch line connections like nozzles, sweepoled etc.
• Gear coupling blanks
• Forged rings up to 2000 mm diameter, etc.
• Gears and hubs
• Forged components for oil fields
• Rounds, flats and squares, and the list goes on. “Our production capacity ranges from 0.500 kg to 50 kg in close die forging with maximum OD size up to 485 mm. Our open forging production ranges up to 4 MT of a single piece,” says the magnetic Mahesh Goel (CA), Director. Lal Metal Forge is equipped with state-of-the-art forging facilities including all sorts of lathe and CNC VMC machines, radial drill machines, band saws, die forge shop, etc. Their in-house fully equipped physical testing lab, calibrated and witnessed by Lloyd’s Registered Asia, facilitate quality forging. The firm adheres to international quality standards at every step of the manufacturing process, right from raw material procurement to final delivery. They have also undertaken jobs under renowned third party inspection agencies such as Bureau Veritas, Det Narske Veritas, TUV, PDIC, SGS Llyods Asia, to name a few. “Our stringent adherence to quality has enabled us to win the trust of
clients and retain them since inception. We never compromise on quality,” says the charismatic Mr. Sameer Sahai Gupta , Director, Marketing and also a co-founder who joined the group in 2006.
• Tailor made products according to clients’ specific requirements
• 500 tonnes of forging per month
• Staff strength of 140 personnel; 90% retention 80% retention of clients 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. “Earlier, we relied on conventional energy like coal , FO etc. Currently, we exploit natural pipe gas for our forging needs used in state-of-theart regenerative Burners which are energy efficient and eco-friendly. We are a vendor to some of the big names of different industry segments; few clients worth mentioning are Engineers India, Hindustan Petroleum Corp., Oil and Natural Gas Commission of India, ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solution, and more,” says Mr. Ratan Lal. The promoters look forward towards further growth and expansion besides gaining the trust of a wider client base in India and overseas.
Mahesh Goel (CA), Director
Ratan Lal (CA), Managing Director
Sameer Sahai Gupta, Director, Marketing