Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

Com­plaint against the com­pany can be made to the food safety com­mis­sioner of your state. The com­mis­sioner can take ap­pro­pri­ate ac­tion. You can also go to the con­sumer fo­rum against the com­pany af­ter serv­ing them a le­gal no­tice.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.