Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

The com­plaint clearly shows that there are fre­quent de­fects in the new AC and re­pairs are not help­ful. The con­sumer is within his right to de­mand its re­place­ment or re­fund of the cost. A com­pany like Voltas is ex­pected to be work­ing for con­sumer con­cerns with a pos­i­tive at­ti­tude and not by shut­ting out com­plaints. The con­sumer may file a writ­ten com­plaint to the com­pany and give them a spe­cific dead­line for res­o­lu­tion. If the com­pany fails to re­spond, you may move the com­plaint to a con­sumer fo­rum.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.