Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

We have writ­ten to DDA (with all your prop­erty de­tails) stat­ing that it ap­pears the com­plainant de­posited the charges for con­ver­sion of prop­erty to free­hold in 2012. Sur­pris­ingly, de­spite his per­sonal vis­its to their of­fice, no progress has hap­pened in al­most three years, and that amounts to de­fi­ciency in ser­vice. You may write a for­mal let­ter to them ask­ing for a def­i­nite timeline. If you do not get a sat­is­fac­tory re­vert, you may file a com­plaint at the con­sumer fo­rum.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.