Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

A Radha Kr­ishna Rao The com­pany can­not refuse pre­ma­ture pay­ment of money. They can deduct penalty pre­scribed by them for such pay­ments. You have to make your de­mand for pay­ment by sub­mit­ting doc­u­ments. If they still refuse to pay, ask them to do so for­mally through a writ­ten doc­u­ment. You can go to the consumer fo­rum and also make a com­plaint to RBI.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.