Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

If the builder has failed to give pos­ses­sion for any rea­son, you have a good case for fil­ing for com­pen­sa­tion along with in­ter­est of 18 per cent on the amount paid by you. For this, you may send a no­tice to the builder and there­after file a com­plaint with the consumer fo­rum with proper ju­ris­dic­tion for pass­ing nec­es­sary or­ders for de­fi­ciency in ser­vice. There have been many cases in the re­cent past where builders have de­faulted in giv­ing pos­ses­sion of flat to buy­ers and consumer fo­rums have stepped in to pro­vide re­lief to the ag­grieved con­sumers.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.