Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

Ashok Sharma You can send a no­tice to the man­ag­ing di­rec­tor of the com­pany with full de­tails (con­sign­ment no., date of book­ing, num­ber of pack­ages and their value, etc.) and ask for com­pen­sa­tion. If no re­ply is re­ceived, you can ap­proach the district con­sumer fo­rum at Pune.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.