And Where?

Consumer Voice - - Got a Problem with Your Food? -

Con­sumers can re­port a food prod­uct-re­lated com­plaint di­rectly to the shop from where the prod­uct was bought or to the man­u­fac­turer or to any lo­cal health author­ity, or di­rectly at the con­sumer fo­rum or at the on­line FSSAI por­tal or the FSSAI app Food Safety Con­nect.

Food Safety Con­nect is an on­line por­tal where con­sumers can file their food-re­lated com­plaints. Con­sumers can re­port com­plaints re­lated to packed food items or food premises serv­ing food items with some safety is­sues. As men­tioned, con­sumers can also file their com­plaint by us­ing the mo­bile ap­pli­ca­tion Food Safety Con­nect.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.