4Tools For THE Sexi
There’s nothing more motivating than a sexy LBD you want to debut at a party to get you those modelesque gams you’ve always wanted. Here’s our checklist of everything you need to be dress-ready for spring.
1. Your Legs, , Toned and Sexy—n ow!
2. The Beauty Regime to Follow A little at-home therapy is all you need to be a shameless leg show-off in no time.
DO A SERIOUS SCRUB Unless you exfoliate first, even the best moisturiser r can’t do its job. Our skin becomes drier because the bottom layer doesn’t regenerate as frequently. Exfoliation strips away flakes on top, allowing fresh cells to come to the surface.
SOFTEN IN THE SHOWER Get a head start on hydration with the latest generation of body washes—cream oils. These are usually a mix of glycerin, oils, and petrolatum; they cleanse and soften all at once. Cleansing can strip moisture from the skin, but cream oils have been shown to improve skin’s moisture content after washing.
MOISTURISE! MOISTURISE! MOISTURISE! Dry skin is unhealthy skin. Well-hydrated skin provides a better barrier to the environment and it makes legs look smoother and prettier too. There’s nothing like a good lotion to keep your skin happy, shining and smooth.
(1) Start in a kneeling position. Cross your right leg over your left and lean forward, stretching your arms in front of you. (2) Unwrap your right leg, and push yourself up into a one-leg plank, right leg extended. Return to start. That’s one rep; do 20, and switch sides.
(1) Begin with a one-leg side plank, with your right arm underneath your shoulder and in line with your left arm, which is extended up. Your left foot is on the ground, and your right foot is lifted a few inches and slightly towards the front.
(2) Rotate your body so that your chest faces the floor, and place your left hand and right knee on the ground. Lift your left leg. Return to start. That’s one rep; do 20, and switch sides.
(1) Start on your hands and knees, and plant your right foot on the ground, halfway between your hip and shoulder. Turn out your foot, so your inner thigh faces front. (2) Lift your left knee, and touch the inside of your left ankle to your right calf. Return to start. That’s one rep; do 20, and switch sides.
(1) Sit with your left leg behind you, knee bent. Bend your right leg in front of you, hands planted on the floor on either side. Shift your weight onto your hands, and lift your right leg an inch or two off the ground. (2) Lower your right leg back to its starting position, and lift your left leg a few inches off the ground. Return to start. That’s one rep; do 20, and switch sides.
Exfoliate lightly with a soft loofah Moisturising should be a major part of your beauty process