Animal Print Leather Clutch
Shristi Soumya ( stylefashionetc.blogspot. com) loves a fab clutch and was inspired by Dolce & Gabbana’s iconic animal print.
STEPS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Black, faux leather (50cms x 50cms), animal print faux leather (half of above) Hot glue gun Zip, scissors, tailor’s chalk and a scale Needle and black thread
1. Cut out a rectangular black leather piece (44cm x 19cm). Draw a 1cm margin on either side.
2. Fold leather in half and sew along the markings.
3. Fold this pouch inside-out, and create crisp outlines.
4. Sew the zip on the opening.
5. Cut the animal-print leather into a triangle, and stick it on the front using the hot glue gun.