(Clockwise) Jasmine Warraich, Arjoo Minhas and Sona Minhas ( unconfined aspirations. blogspot.com) decided to make their version of a VPL runway piece they love.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Scissors. Thick rope [R1] (in diameter of your neck + 6 inches), thin rope [R2] in a neon shade (3x length of thick rope).
1. Align the pieces of rope at one end taking the thinner rope (R2) under the thicker rope (R1).
2. Fold R2 over R1 and take it underneath. Repeat the process till two inches from the end, and secure knots to keep from unravelling.
3. Use the extra rope and cut it in half. On one end, fold over the R1 and secure by wrapping R2 continuously.
4. On the other end, take the last piece of R1 and secure it by wrapping R2 to the edge just like before.
5. Finish by tying a secure loop knot.