25 Things You Should Do Before You Turn 35
Whether this b’day is several years off or only a candle or two away, our checklist will guarantee that you rack up a few key experiences now...and are fully prepped for an awesome future.
1. Give up a grudge. Letting go of the old frees you up for the new.
2. Decide on a Wednesday which country you’ll be taking a bargain flight to on Friday. Last-minute travel gets harder, not easier, when the responsibilities pile on.
3. Learn to curse in at least one new language. Because ‘shut the eff up’ sounds so much more sophisticated when it’s in French.
4. Start a blog about anything that you love; maybe the only people that read it are your family and friends but you’ll have so much fun doing it.
5. Expand your social circle by asking a friend you admire to fix you up with a friend she admires.
6. “Take enough pictures of yourself so that years down, you can re- live all the crazy moments in one big (non- Facebook) photo album.”
—Paarul Jerath, 25
Her questionable French was disguised by the milkmaid braid and shopping bag