Are You Too Dependant On Your Friends?
1. You’re at a party where the only friend you know is heading for the bathroom. You:
a Introduce yourself to someone new and strike up a conversation. b Decide you suddenly have to answer nature’s call too, and follow her to the ladies’. c Get yourself a drink and have fun people watching.
2. You sent your BFF a text yesterday and she still hasn’t answered, so you:
a Assume she’s busy, then roll with it and move on. b Text? What text? You wouldn’t reach out first unless it was an emergency. c Freak out (she’s obv pissed with you) and text her again to ask if everything’s okay.
3. You’re getting dressed for a first date, and your friends are over. What goes down?
a You try on every option and ask, “What do we think?” after each change. b The girls have no idea you’re going on a date until you all walk out the door. c You show off your chosen outfit and say thanks when everyone compliments your royal hotness.
4. You’re about to accept a great job, but your best friend thinks you should hold out for another offer. How do you respond?
a You take the job. You don’t need your friends to tell you what to do. b You change your mind about taking the position—she knows you best. c You think about her concerns but ultimately make up your own mind.
5. Your bestie just got maried, which means it’s time to:
a Crank up the Adele and wallow because your life is totally over now. b Hang with your other friends and make those relationships stronger. c Take up a new hobby. You’ve always wanted to learn to play guitar.
It was Chinese Whisper Tuesday