WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES: FROM DOORMAT TO DREAM GIRL
These lessons from Sherry Argov’s best-selling book will not only amp your confidence, but also ensure you’re in control of any relationship.
1. Bitch ( noun): A woman who won’t bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else’s opinion—be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it’s just one person’s opinion; therefore it’s of no real importance. She doesn’t try to live up to anyone else’s standards—only her own. Because of this, she relates to a man very differently.
2. If you feel a man is losing interest in you, take a step back and never nag. According to Sherry, a little distance combined with self-control makes guys nervous that they may be losing you, and will make them want to pursue you. Nagging is a sign of weakness, which changes the relationship equation.
3. If you’re annoyed about something he’s done, don’t get into a whiny heart-to-heart. Instead, use your actions to explain that things are not okay.
4. When a man sees you are happy with him but you can be just as happy without him, that’s when he won’t want to leave your side. When you are happy, you are sexy.
5. The guy must feel that you chose to be with him, not that you need to be with him.
6. Remember that men don’t respond to words. What they respond to is ‘no contact’.