Kitchen supplies and a little creativity create order behind a closed door.
1. BALM SHELTER How many lip balms have you lost in your lifetime? Stuff them into a short vase or juice glass, and always be supremely kissable.
2. MAKE IT MAGNETIC Remove all the shelves of your cabinet, hot-glue a sheet of metal (available at hardware stores) to the back, then use magnetic spice tins to store vitamins and elastics, so you don’t take up shelf space.
3. NAIL IT Stash files, nail brushes, and clippers in a tall glass for a fumble-free, last-minute mani.
4. GET A LIFT Acrylic risers (get them at any home store) create multiple mini shelves. Ditto wooden boxes—just turn them onto their side (see lower right).
5. SMILE SAVER Like nail stuff, dental gear is best kept in a tall glass or tin—upright and away from germ-laden surfaces.