Bulky tools and unsexy stuff (tampons, TP) can look cute. Just add colour!
1. HIS AND HERS Divvy up your toiletries inside a bright, twodrawer organiser (or you can just stash a smaller tray over a large one). Prop it on a metal dish rack; levels create more space.
2. ROLL WITH IT Place toilet paper in a woven basket, and slide it under the dish rack.
3. SECRET STASH Lose the cardboard box, and stuff monthly supplies into a cute clutch or cosmetic bag.
4. POT LUCK Planters and vases: perfect for hair brushes and
5. TOOLBOX Keep hair dryers and irons untangled by storing them in some sturdy magazine files, cords down (and fully secured with elastics).
6. STICK UP Adhesive utility hooks create the perfect place for headbands and combs.