The Beauty Junkie’s Guide to Organising Stuff
How to ensure that your make-up, fragrances and meds stay just where they belong.
DISPLAY MAKE-UP AND FRAGRANCES FOR EASY ACCESS.
1. LIP GLASS Recycled candle holders make pretty storage cups. (We organised gloss, but you can get creative). Once a candle is finished, put it in the freezer overnight. The leftover wax will pop right out, and you can reuse the glass.
2. FACE PLACE Edit your stash of make-up and store everyday staples in acrylic drawers. Special-occasion make-up gets its own place.
3. MANI CUBE A sturdy gift box keeps nail lacquers contained.
4. DISH IT OUT Repurpose shot glasses and decorative plates to hold rings etc.
5. SCENT STAGE Stash fragrances on a cake tray. (Wrap cuffs around its base.)
es angled them Avoidt hanging by pushpins . from