Coulter-Nile out of Ashes?
Sydney, Nov 10 (AFP) Australian fast bowler Nathan CoulterNile will take a “short break” after suffering a fresh back problem, Cricket Australia said on Friday, probably ruling him out of the coming Ashes series. Coulter-Nile, 30, has a history of spinal stress fractures and the latest setback appears to end his chances of being a back-up to Australia’s pace trio Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins against England. “Nathan experienced some pain in his back following the two-day tour match against England last week,” CA’s sports medicine manager Alex Kountouris said. “Subsequent scans have revealed an early stage aggravation of his old stress fracture. “Whilst this is a setback, the good news is that it has been picked up early so we are only considering a short break from bowling.”