Model: RMSE-2D; Manufacturer: JBC Soldering SL
JBC has introduced its new JBC RMSE-2D rework station, which can be connected via a LAN and be controlled from a remote location with JBC .NET software. This is one of the first systems to optimise traceability in reworking, ensuring greater quality and control during production, and allowing the entire soldering process to be managed remotely and in real-time. With this software, groups of rework stations can be managed and monitored remotely.
The JBC RMSE-2D improves the quality of real-time assistance to prevent errors, allowing operators to check the work panel and review help resources to deliver quality levels as per the set standards. It helps operators to manage stations and users. It is also possible to design a personalised traceability system built into a factory’s MES system with the JBC .NET development kit. Altogether, this rework station is a comprehensive solution that ensures complete traceability of materials, processes and the product status.
The operator ID, PCB details and solder wire can be stored during the reworking. The software saves the temperature at each moment, which it displays as a graph for easy analysis. Each rework parameter can be set by the manager in a way that cannot be changed by the operator.
• Soldering cartridges are integrated with a sensor and heater in the tip
• Its hot air unit offers complete control of the rework process by using temperature and air flow profiles
• Can be combined with the use of preheaters to avoid thermal stress
• Can be integrated with a robot for automatic reworking applications
• Inbuilt counters save plugged hours, working hours, sleep hours and hibernation hours
• TFT screen with capacitive keyboard
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.inetest.co.in
Indian distributor: JBC Soldering Tools for Electronics India Private Limited