1. The key to selecting the perfect shade is to opt for a hue similar to your natural flush.
2. If you’ve gone a bit heavy on the blush, dust a bit of translucent powder over it.
3. If you’ve ended up buying the wrong colour, try layering. You can also layer the powder over the cream. While the cream will moisturise and add colour, the powder will form a protective layer over it and keep it from fading away.
4. Make sure you don’t put the blush on the apples of your cheeks in a clown-like circular motion.
5. Blend in as much as you can for a more natural feel.