MINOR FIRE AT SECTOR-34 SHOP
CHANDIGARH: A minor fire broke out at a showroom in Sector 34 on Wednesday because of a short circuit in the air conditioner.
However, it was controlled by the fire department after some time.
The fire department received a complaint by the showroom owners at 5.11 pm.
Staff at the fire control room in Sector 17 stated that it was a minor fire and controlled by the firemen in a due course of time. Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot to avoid any untoward incident. However, no loss of life and property was reported from the spot.