Hindustan Times (Chandigarh) - Live - - IN & AROUND -

Any per­son can file a com­plaint be­fore the per­ma­nent lok adalat seek­ing re­dres­sal of griev­ances against pub­lic util­ity ser­vices

The ap­pli­cant can com­plain re­gard­ing any dis­pute hav­ing max­i­mum limit of R25 lakh

Res­i­dents of SAS Na­gar dis­trict can file com­plaints at per­ma­nent lok adalat in Rup­na­gar

The ser­vices cov­ered are: elec­tric­ity, dis­pen­sary, hospi­tal, tele­com, in­sur­ance, bank­ing, san­i­ta­tion, sew­er­age, trans­porta­tion and con­ser­va­tion of nat­u­ral re­sources

There are about 450 com­plaints that are pend­ing be­fore the per­ma­nent lok adalat.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.