RYDER CONFIRMS BEETLEJUICE SEQUEL
Hollywod actor Winona Ryder (right) has said that a sequel to the 1988 hit film Beetlejuice is in the works. The original film was directed by Tim Burton, and starred Michael Keaton and Alec Baldwin in lead roles. The 43-year-old actor confirmed about the film on Monday’s Late Night with Seth Meyers, reported Entertainment Weekly. “Umm, I think I can confirm it, because Tim Burton did this interview — like, it was very hush-hush, top secret... and then he was doing some press for Big Eyes. And he did an on-camera interview and said, ‘Oh yeah we’re doing it and Winona’s going to be in it’, and I was shocked!” said the actor. Last year, Keaton and Burton said plans for a sequel were in motion.