FOUR-STOREY STRUCTURE PULLED DOWN
CBD Belapur: Acting on the orders of the high court, the CIDCO controller of Unauthorised Constructions (CUC) organized a demolition drive on Wednesday at sector 16 and 22 at Ghansoli.
Speaking about the demolition drive, assistant CUC SR Rathod said, “In sector 22, a local villager Mahendra Patil had constructed a ground plus four structure on a 250 sqm land that belongs to CIDCO. The new building, in which one family resided, had 30 flats.”
Rathod said, “We had earlier, demolished the illegal structure thrice but it has come up again. We have demolished it again.”
The officials also razed the pillars of a building that had come up on a 225-sqm plot in the area.
The demolition in progress at Ghansoli on Wednesday.