123 Ar­ti­cle 266 Ar­ti­cle 267 Ar­ti­cle 267

Con­sol­i­dated Fund Con­tin­gency Fund Pub­lic Ac­count

Hindustan Times ST (Mumbai) - - NATION -

of the Con­sti­tu­tion man­dates that Parliamentary ap­proval is re­quired to draw money from the Con­sol­i­dated Fund

All earn­ings of the gov­ern­ment, its bor­row­ings and also re­pay­ment of past loans it has given, form the Con­sol­i­dated Fund man­dates that Parliamentary nod is needed to draw money from Con­tin­gency Fund

500 crore

The present cor­pus of the Con­tin­gency Fund It is an im­prest or emer­gency pool of re­sources to meet ur­gent un­fore­seen ex­pen­di­ture Gov­ern­ment hold­ings in trusts such as prov­i­dent funds and money set aside for schemes such as roads and ed­u­ca­tion are kept in this. Pub­lic Ac­count have to be paid back to de­pos­i­tor, so such ex­penses don’t need Parliamentary nod

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.