For a safe buy

HT Estates - - FRONT PAGE -

Ask for the plot/khasra num­ber: Ask your de­vel­oper to pro­vide all the land de­tails such as plot num­ber/ khasra num­ber on which the group hous­ing project is ex­pected to come up. If he re­fuses, strike him off your list For­mu­late ques­tions: Once you have de­tails of the plot, pre­pare ques­tions re­gard­ing own­er­ship, land use etc and send them to the pub­lic in­for­ma­tion of­fi­cer (PIO) of the con­cerned author­ity along with a ` 10 postal or­der Ap­peal if dis­sat­is­fied: If you do not get a re­ply (or are dis­sat­is­fied by one) within 30 days of fil­ing your ap­pli­ca­tion, you can file an ap­peal to the con­cerned ap­pel­late au­thor­i­ties ei­ther by post or per­son­ally meet the of­fi­cer con­cerned Ap­proach SIC/CIC: If you are still dis­sat­is­fied with the re­sponse, you can ap­proach the state in­for­ma­tion com­mis­sion (SIC) and then the cen­tral in­for­ma­tion com­mis­sion (CIC). While writ­ing an ap­peal to SIC or CIC, you must send a copy of your ap­pli­ca­tion to the con­cerned PIO Keep a proof of your ap­pli­ca­tion: In case you de­cide to meet the PIO, al­ways take a re­ceipt of the ap­pli­ca­tion from him. In case you send the RTI ap­pli­ca­tion by speed post, pre­serve the ac­knowl­edge­ment slip as proof. It’s bet­ter to file a sep­a­rate RTI for sep­a­rate projects


Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.