How can an rwa change to aoa?

HT Estates - - FRONT PAGE -

Adopt model byelaws: If the RWA of your hous­ing project was reg­is­tered be­fore March 2010, it needs to be changed to AOA as per the pro­vi­sions of the UP Apart­ment Act, 2010. For this, the RWA board needs to adopt the model byelaws Give an af­fi­davit: The gen­eral sec­re­tary of the ex­ist­ing RWA will have to give an af­fi­davit on a ₹ 10 stamp pa­per with his pho­to­graph stat­ing that the RWA has de­cided with the con­sent of all the mem­bers to be­come an AOA Is­sue a cir­cu­lar among mem­bers: The of­fice­bear­ers of the ex­ist­ing RWA should is­sue a cir­cu­lar to all the res­i­dents of the group hous­ing project in­form­ing them about the for­ma­tion of AOA un­der the new model byelaws Sub­mit min­utes of the board’s res­o­lu­tion: A copy of the lat­est elec­tion pro­ceed­ings as well as the min­utes of the board’s res­o­lu­tion in favour of the con­ver­sion from RWA to AOA should be at­tached Sign on a copy of cer­tifi­cate of regis­tra­tion of so­ci­ety: The board mem­bers will need to sign on a copy of the cer­tifi­cate of regis­tra­tion of the ex­ist­ing RWA and sub­mit it to the deputy regis­trar’s of­fice

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.