Immerse yourself in South Africa
Incentive travellers are always on the lookout for culturally rich, off-the-beaten track experiences and South Africa seems like the perfect option
South Africa's picturesque smaller towns are relatively unexplored, well-equipped to cater to customisation requests and also boast of widespread availability. In terms of MICE from India, incentive led travel dominates, at approximately 80 per cent.
• Plettenberg Bay due to its proximity to the Bloukrans Bridge is becoming very popular amongst adventure junkies. After all, nothing brings people closer than jumping off the highest commercial bridge bungee jump in the world to a 216 meter gorge below.
• Knysna has some of the top-class Golf Clubs in South Africa to its name – Knysna Golf Club, Pezula Championship Golf Course and the Simola Golf and Country Estate. These offer exceptionally scenic views. The town also boasts of an Oyster Festival amongst other annual events, where approximately 200,000 oysters are consumed over a 10-day period.
• Situated halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on Garden Route, George – Garden •
Route's largest city – is a tourist mecca with unrivaled offerings. An extremely popular activity amongst MICE groups is dancing the night away on the Insomniac Party Bus. It is a 40-seater Single Decker Party Bus.
South Africa’s picturesque smaller towns are relatively unexplored, well-equipped to cater to customisation requests
Inland from the Cape's famous Garden Route, travellers will find Oudtshoorn – popularly known as the ostrich capital of the world. The town is home to several interesting attractions like Cango Caves and Cango Wildlife Ranch. It is also one of the few places in the world to enjoy a meerkat safari.
• A contemporary setting and a laidback charm gives East London a distinctive identity. East London is also one of the few places where one can see the White Lion on a game drive at the Inkwenkezi National Park.
• Port Elizabeth houses South Africa's third largest national reserve. The Addo National Park also has a thriving marine life and rich flora and offers the only Big 7 safari options in the world.