Na­tional Plas­tic In­dus­tries Ltd

Money Times - - Bull’s Eye -

(BSE Code: 526616) (CMP: Rs.67.95) (FV: Rs.10)

In­cor­po­rated in 1952, Mumbai-based Na­tional Plas­tic In­dus­tries Ltd (NPIL) man­u­fac­tures and sells plas­tic prod­ucts un­der the ‘Na­tional’ brand. It of­fers fur­ni­ture prod­ucts in­clud­ing chairs, cor­ner and shoe racks, util­ity packs, stools, baby prod­ucts, planters and stor­age prod­ucts; din­ing, round, cen­ter and stu­dent ta­bles; and house­wares such as buck­ets, chop­ping boards, laun­dry bas­kets, hobby boxes, shop­ping bas­kets, stor­age crates and hang­ers. It also pro­vides PVC floor­ing mats un­der the ‘INSTA’ brand. It also ex­ports its prod­ucts.

NPIL has an eq­uity cap­i­tal of Rs.9.13 crore sup­ported by re­serves of Rs.14.73 crore. The pro­mot­ers hold 56.66% of the eq­uity cap­i­tal, which leaves 43.34% stake with the in­vest­ing pub­lic. Dur­ing Q2FY18, PAT jumped 30% to Rs.0.96 crore from Rs.0.74 crore on 32% higher sales of Rs.31.91 crore fetch­ing an EPS of Rs.1.05. Dur­ing H1FY18, PAT jumped

23% to Rs.1.66 crore from Rs.1.35 crore in H1FY17 on

21% higher sales of Rs.54.93 crore fetch­ing an EPS of Rs.1.82. Half yearly H1FY18 PAT was 55% higher than full year FY17 PAT of Rs.1.07 crore.

NPIL is a reg­u­lar div­i­dend-pay­ing com­pany. It paid 10% div­i­dend for FY17. Cur­rently, the stock trades at a P/E of 44.12x. Its 52-week high/low is Rs.110/50.2. Thus, the stock is avail­able near its 52-week low. Based on its Q2 and H1FY18 per­for­mance, the stock looks quite at­trac­tive at this level. In­vestors can buy this stock with a stop loss of Rs.57. On the up­per side, it could zoom to Rs.90-100 lev­els in the medium-term.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.