DOZCO brings Shantui’s DH17 Hydraulic Dozer to India
DOZCO, a family-owned Indian company, is a major player in Mining and Construction equipment and their spare parts. The company has introduced Shantui’s DH17 - a new generation full-hydraulic bulldozer in India.
Features of DH17
• 170 HP Weichai Stage III Engine.
• Full-hydraulic Dozer adapts dual-circuit electric-control static-pressure drive system which eliminates conventional transmission and torque converter.
• Hydrostatic transmission system makes DH17 more effective, high working flexibility, and reduces fuel consumption by 10-15%.
• Electronically controlled for best dozing speed under different working load.
• Sealed shock-absorbing air conditioned hexahedral cabin - large space, high safety, comfort and low noise.
For further details, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dozco.com
Zhang Xiuwen, Chairman, Shandong Shantui Con. Machinery Import & Export Co Ltd, and his high-level delegate team visited DOZCO facilities at Visakhapatnam to attend key handover ceremony of the newly launched Shantui DH17 full-hydraulic dozer.
Keys of two units of Shantui DH17 were handed over to Bhavesh Dholu of P. C. Patel Infra Pvt Ltd, Baroda. The dozers will be deployed at Singareni Collieries in Ramagundam