A few myths
1. Malware is the reason for a slow computer.
2. Clearing the personal data from our hard drive will boost its performance.
3. Replacing and upgrading different components ensures guaranteed speed.
4. Cleaning the registry speeds up the system.
5. A fresh install of the operating system is the ultimate way to gain speed. modify, correct and improve the code more quickly than in the case of licensed ones.
6. Scope for continuous change and improvement: There is always scope for change and improvement with open source productivity tools, as everyone can access the code and apply their innovation to it. There is a large community working for this, so the probability and rate of improvement is really high, compared to closed source software tools.